Women Empowering, Skilled, Training, Education, Placement (WESTEP)
Empower women : special emphasis on widow and single parent.
- Support for self employment.
- Skill development
- Support for education
- Applying for new courses
- Continuing education
- Restarting education
- Placement support
Self-employment support – Sri Sai Bhojana, Jalahalli,Bengaluru
Supported Smt. Kavitha to setup her own canteen after the shutdown of her garment factory due to illness.
Under WESTEP we are committed to create opportunities to empower women build / create a sustainable livelihood.
Pet Adoption and Care (PAC)
Animal Welfare :
- Under PAC, finding parents / home for orphaned pets.
- Sterilization and vaccination for stray dogs.
Projects taken under PAC:
- As charity begins at home, We have adopted 5 stray dogs. Vaccination, Sterilization along with food and shelter is being taken care by us.
- Helped to find new home/family for more than 15 puppies of stray dogs.
- Associated with The Paw Care Club (TPCC) in helping the pets.
Under PAC we are committed to take care and be the voice to the pets who cannot speak our language.
Health And Care – That never quits (HAC)
- Awareness Programme / Education Programme
- Health drive / Campaigns
- Prosthetics for disabled people.
Projects taken under HAC:
- Distribution of grocery kits to ASHA workers and health care workers
- COVID test drive
- Distribution of food and blankets to visually challenged people
- Distribution of grocery kits and saplings.
Awareness plays a key role in our approach to improving access to healthcare. Under HAC, We commit to empower people with appropriate tools and information to prevent the diseases and also take care of health.